From hurricane protection to increased Home security, Impact Windows and Doors are a very smart solution to protect your home and provide your family with many additional benefits, such as day to day protection against break-ins and unwanted intruders including, sudden out of season storms, best part, they even help pay for themselves by lowering Energy usage and yearly Insurance costs!
1. Storm Protection Professionally installed impact windows provide the most protection possible for the interior of your home. Our impact glass lines are made with two layers of glass and an interlayer, providing an extremely strong and sturdy glass unit. Only the very best laminated glass, such as Cardinal Glass,
adds quality and maximizes strength. All our products meet Floridas and Miami-Dade counties toughest building codes anywhere
and all have product approvals from the proper authorizing and testing agencies. Next time dangerous, inclement weather is heading your way, you can rest easy
knowing you will be protected and safer.
2. Security Not only do Impact Window offer the strength of our glass keep you safe from hurricanes, but it also makes burglaries, break-ins, and "smash and grab" virtually Impossible, making entry much harder, Noisier and more unlikely.
Our impact windows, with TRIPLE layer of protection, two layers of glass and the strong interlayer, makes break-ins Non-Existent!
3. Save Money We recommend LoE to our customers, Impact windows that help reflect outside heat and Damaging UV rays away, keeping them from coming inside your home. Some may qualify for an Energy Star rating and could qualify for tax credits!
LoE is the best "Clearest View" option , however some homeowners also prefer to add tint on their impact windows, also helps to reduce energy costs and save money on your electric bill. Tinted glass absorbs solar radiation as it enters through the glass, thereby reducing heat and light transfer into the room, therefore "darkening" the room.On the other hand, LoE Reflects 99% of the heat and Damaging UV rays away which saves even more money by choosing a Low-E glass coating. Low-E coatings are applied to the internal glass to separate both heat and light energy. The heat is reflected back the heat source, and the short wave light can pass through the coating to allow for interior illumination. During the summer, the Low-E coatings will allow natural light in but will keep the inside of your home cooler. This helps provide better insulation and more energy savings all year!
4. Decreased Noise Our impact windows are ready to not only protect you against the elements, but they also dramatically reduce outdoor noise. Your home is your castle, so why not make it like a fortress without having to sacrifice beauty?
5. Decrease UV Rays Our impact glass allows normal light transmission into your home without allowing harmful UV radiation. You can filter out 90% of UV rays, which helps protect against any fading on furniture, carpet, drapes, and even artwork. This is important, especially in Florida since we experience so much direct sunlight throughout the year.
Our Impact windows combine the best of beauty, strength and value. Plus, our high quality products will actually help you save money on a daily basis! So, are you interested in getting all these great benefits for your home?
"This is the ONLY Home Improvement Project that helps "PAY" for itself!" _JD
Check out the SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT link on our website to help you get started with replacing your windows and doors with Impact Windows and Doors!